Valbridge Property Advisors proudly serves the Central & Southern Delaware market.
Our team of appraisers provides independent property valuation and consulting services, including advising clients on real estate business and investment decisions such as buy-sell-hold and lease-own alternatives.
Especially in today's highly scrutinized regulatory environment, our independence, including from real estate brokerage firms, makes your life simpler and provides you with a better result.
Every Valbridge office is managed by a commercial appraiser who holds the MAI designation of the Appraisal Institute. The designation signifies the highest level of experience in the valuation and evaluation of commercial, industrial, residential and other types of properties.
Our clients benefit from the collective strength of Valbridge, one of the largest commercial real estate appraisal firms in the U.S.
COMPREHENSIVE VALUATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES
Valbridge specializes in appraising all types of property and land. We produce custom, consistent appraisal reports across the U.S. market for:
- Office buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Retail buildings
- Apartments, multifamily, senior living buildings
- Hotel, lodging, hospitality, recreational buildings
- Other special-purpose buildings
- Farms, ranches, open ground, permanent plantings, cold storage
- Portfolio valuation
- Real estate market and feasibility analysis, including rent and demand studies
- Site analysis and selection
- Property and lease comparables, including lease review
- Due diligence
- Property tax assessment review, property tax appeals, real estate tax implication analysis
- Valuations and analysis of property for right-of-way, eminent domain, easements
- REO and foreclosure evaluation
- Valuations of property for financial reporting, including goodwill impairment, impairment or disposal of long-lived assets, fair value and leasehold valuations
- Valuation of property for insurance, estate planning and trusteeship, including fractional interest valuation for gifting and IRS purposes
- Litigation support, including expert witness testimony
- Business and partnership valuation and advisory services, including partial interests