Valbridge | Northern California's San Jose Office is seeking an energetic and outgoing Office Coordinator with a strong work ethic and desire to learn. The ideal applicant is professional in appearance and demeanor; possesses very good organizational skills, the ability to multi task, prioritize work assignments, and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
The candidate must possess above average desktop publishing/word processing skills and have above average command of the English language both written and verbal.
The candidate must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and be able to convert documents using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare word documents, proofreading and editing correspondence, editing and publishing appraisal reports, memorandums, with clarity, under deadline and using good grammar, business English proficiency, typing at 50 WPM with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Provide administrative support such as answering telephones, use of office equipment, copying, faxing, filing, scheduling necessary service and repairs for all office equipment and fixtures, run errands outside of the office, and other clerical duties, as needed.
• Ideal candidate will be resourceful, work independently, fast learner, detail oriented, and must possess a “can do” attitude with the ability to learn quickly
• Education: Minimum High School Diploma/GED required; college degree preferred.
• Previous experience working in a professional office environment preferred.
• Experience: Minimum of 2-Years related business experience in a similar field and/or position