Analyst — Valbridge Property Advisors | Pittsburgh
4701 Baptist Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15227
Valbridge, with over 80 offices nationwide, is a thought leader that brings a significant focus on technology to the Appraisal Industry. As one of the premier appraisal firms in the region, the staff of Certified General and MAI Designated appraisers at Valbridge Property Advisors | Pittsburgh provides valuation and market analysis services across property sectors and the region. Valbridge Property Advisors | Pittsburgh presents challenging opportunities for leading-edge professionals. Bring your expertise and knowledge and we will provide you the earning potential, data access, services, equipment, support, and work environment you need for a successful career with professional growth and personal satisfaction. Valbridge Property Advisors | Pittsburgh offers excellent earnings potential and a stable, professional work environment. Medical and 401(k) plans are available.
Valbridge Property Advisors | Pittsburgh has an immediate opening for an Analyst in our Pittsburgh office. The Analyst position provides an excellent opportunity for experience and potential advancement within the commercial real estate industry.
The successful Analyst applicant will assist licensed commercial appraisers in the appraisal process including gathering and organizing market data, writing regional, neighborhood, and market statistics reports, and preparing exhibits such as site plans and maps. Analysts have a unique opportunity to be mentored on the job and to develop relationships with local real estate professionals as they work toward developing their commercial real estate career.
Applicants must be detail-oriented, analytical, and extremely organized. The position requires excellent communication skills, above-average math and writing skills, a professional demeanor, good telephone etiquette, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Strong computer skills are a must.
This position is full-time and does not require an appraiser’s license. A college degree is preferable, but not required. The right candidate will be highly motivated to succeed in the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal field. Opportunities for growth include the training and education necessary to obtain a General Real Estate Appraisal License (requires a Bachelor’s Degree).
- Willingness to gain knowledge and experience searching to obtain market data for comparative analysis.
- MS Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfort with math.
- Utilization of technology.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and coworkers, both written and oral.
- Ability to self-start.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess sound judgement, excellent time management and organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Professional, positive, and respectful attitude with clients, property owners, property contacts and co-workers.
- Maintain organized job files
- Maintain work-flow calendar
- Collect and organize property and market level data that will allow examination of property history, region, neighborhood and sector, and comparable data.
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- Access to hundreds of appraisers and their expertise throughout the Valbridge network.
- Workers Compensation
- Life Insurance with AD&D coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC).
- Paid Time Off
- Education allowance
- 401k Plan with match
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Send Resume To
John F Watt, MAI