Florida Certified Residential Property Appraiser
- Gather, verify and analyze data on residential properties.
- Photograph property
- Measure structures
- Keep current market sales analysis
- Note architectural quality and intended use of property
- Physically inspect interior and exterior of structures
- Data management, including collection, verification and analysis of sales, pending sales and listings, as well as maintaining other information required for the valuation process.
- Keep abreast of current real estate market conditions and their effect on the residential real estate markets in assigned geographic area.
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- Minimum 2 years experience in Lee and Collier Counties
Send Resume To