Certified General Appraiser
Valbridge Property Advisors | Austin is seeking a Certified General Appraiser with the ability to complete complex appraisal assignments in a timely manner. The individual must be career-oriented with specific strengths in one or more of the primary property types including: retail, office, industrial, multi-family, hospitality, and sub-division analysis.
Commensurate with experience, background and based on a competitive fee split. Competitive benefits package and an education allowance
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Certified General Appraiser
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a commercial appraiser
- Desire to attain the MAI designation (or similar accreditation) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Argus and mapping programs
- Ability to learn proprietary software platforms
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritize assignments while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility to work autonomously or as a team member
- A positive, professional attitude
- Willingness to travel for education and work assignments
Send Resume and Cover Letter