Valbridge Property Advisors is seeking experienced, career-oriented appraisers with a strong work ethic and who are conscientious of time, courteous to others, respectful of office policy, willing to embrace technology and put in the effort to learn new systems. Qualified candidates will meet these requirements:
- Certified General Appraiser (MAI is a plus but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a commercial appraiser
- Desire to attain the MAI designation (or similar accreditation) in preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and mapping programs
- Good writing skills
- Flexibility to work both autonomously and as a team member
- A positive, professional attitude
The Valbridge Southwest Florida and Miami-Ft. Lauderdale offices have been providing appraisal services throughout South Florida, including the major cities of Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Bradenton, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, and Naples, for over 40 years. South Florida is consistently rated as one of the top places to live for quality of life. Valbridge Property Advisors is the largest privately owned appraisal company in the country, with over 200 MAI’s, 675 staff and 74 offices, and proudly offers its employees access to industry leading, integrated, web-based, proprietary database and report writing software.
Salary and benefits shall be commensurate with experience and background.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. We want to hear from you!
Send Resume and Cover Letter