We are looking for someone who likes to wear many hats. If you love multitasking, are detail-oriented and self-starting we want to hear from you! Valbridge Property Advisors’ Operations Manager maintains the physical office space, and supports the office with an emphasis on communications and marketing to ensure that personnel aspects of the business are running smoothly. Impeccable organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are key. This role requires you to seek information and be flexible (constantly re-evaluating your to‐do-list priorities).
This Person Must:
- Fit perfectly into our work culture. We have a lot of fun at work and we work hard, so we are very careful about the team members we add
- Be trustworthy and have a high attention to detail
- Be very organized and get things done even when there is no previously known solution or methodology
- Have excellent written skills, design experience a plus
- Be excited about continuously growing personally and professionally
The candidate will demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence. Candidate must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills and a keen attention to detail and quality.
At Valbridge we work hard in a fun, team-oriented environment with others who share a passion for real estate. Named one of Kansas City’s Best Places to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal in 2010 and a 25 Under 25 award winner in 2014, Valbridge offers educational reimbursement; health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k); a charitable foundation that supports employee causes; and an entrepreneurial spirit so you can be the best you. What are you waiting for? Apply today. Please send résumé and cover letter to Joanne Montgomery at email@example.com.
Send Resume and Cover Letter