Commercial Real Estate Appraiser Trainee
Under direct supervision, assist in the collection and analysis of data for senior staff to use in order to formulate an opinion of the market value of real estate for the purposes of dispute resolution, mortgage underwriting, acquisition/disposition, portfolio analysis and estate purposes.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collects, analyzes, and reports appraisal related market data through internal and outside sources.
- Review and analyze market trending in real estate sectors.
- Responsible for understanding all company research related database programs.
- May examine and/or inspect properties as part of evaluation process.
- Prepares basic appraisal reports or evaluations.
- Other Job Functions:
- Understands all necessary software programs used within the department.
- Maintain familiarity with necessary data sources.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related subjects such as economics, finance, mathematics, business or real estate law; or liberal arts degree.
- Prefer to have Appraiser trainee license issued by the appropriate State.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
Job Type: Full Time
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Send Resume and Cover Letter