Commercial Real Estate Appraiser Trainee
Valbridge Property Advisors - Southern Michigan is seeking a commercial real estate appraiser trainee. Appraisal trainee would support our appraisers by aiding in report preparation, with the end goal of gaining proficiency in analysis tasks that would lead to becoming an appraiser.
Responsibilities for the trainee role include:
- Search and input new data into internal database]
- Successfully procure and confirm market data (comps) from market participants
- Some level of relationship-building with the brokerage community is expected
- Research and effectively describe "macro" and "micro" real estate and economic trends
- Deep familiarity with all published market surveys from brokerage houses
- Compose the bulk of the "front end" of appraisal report, but not the valuation
- Read through completed report to verify content consistency
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's degree, preferably in business. The candidate will demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Google Maps and Street Atlas. Candidate must be a self-starter with superior organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail and quality.
Send Resume and Cover Letter
James T. Hartman