Certified General Appraiser
Washington Metropolitan area
Baltimore Washington Metro
Valbridge Property Advisors | Baltimore Washington Metro is seeking an experienced Certified General Appraiser for a commercial appraising position in our Howard County, Maryland office. As the largest national commercial real estate valuation and advisory services firm in North America, Valbridge Property Advisors has 80 offices across the US, with more than 675 staff members, 200 of whom are MAI designated. Due to abundant work flow, we currently need to expand our staff of certified general appraisers. Our appraisers provide high-end, professional, commercial real estate appraisal services for a variety of real estate sectors including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, vacant land, and special use properties. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, lending institutions, attorneys, developers, accounting firms, and government agencies. Our office conducts appraisals in and around Baltimore, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Western Maryland and Delaware. Our positive office environment of professional collaboration, personal connections, and company-sponsored social events promotes the opportunity for a stimulating and rewarding career with Valbridge Property Advisors | Baltimore Washington Metro. As an added advantage, we provide our appraisers with support staff to help in preparing portions of the appraisal process, and an in-house review that ensures quality control.
- Along with a competitive fee split structure, our benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, and an education allowance. Besides enjoying the pleasant atmosphere of our beautiful, newly-renovated office in Marriottsville, Maryland, we offer the opportunity to work from home with our world-class database, report writing software and templates; state of the art tablet computers; and cloud-based file systems.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraisal License(s)—MAI candidate or member preferred
- Four-year college degree, preferably with emphasis or major in real estate, finance or business
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the Baltimore, D.C., and/or Northern Virginia market areas preferred
- Excellent report-writing skills
Send Resume To
David H. Brooks, CRE, MAI