CERTIFIED GENERAL APPRAISER
Los Angeles | Inland Empire
Los Angeles | Inland Empire
Maybe you’ve been an independent appraiser, or you’ve been running a small team, and you’re done with the administrative headaches and having to do everything yourself. Or maybe you’ve been working in a corporate environment, and you’re tired of jumping through endless hoops and dealing with constantly changing rules, bureaucracies, and (dare we say it?) all the BS. If you’re looking for a change, consider Valbridge Los Angeles-Inland Empire. Our AG-licensed appraisers enjoy the leverage and support of dedicated analysts who do all the front-end research and job setups to help our appraisers increase their productivity and income. We’re a local family-oriented and values-driven commercial real estate appraisal office serving Southern California. We’re part of the nationwide network of Valbridge Property Advisors, the largest independent appraisal organization in the U.S. – which means you’ll have access to state-of-the-art appraisal technology, Valbridge’s full suite of proprietary templates, not to mention professional training, networking, and development opportunities. But we’re also an independently owned and operated firm, which means you’ll have all the advantages of a supportive, flexible group that’s committed to enhancing the lives of our staff, their families, and our communities.
As an appraiser with our office, you’ll be appraising all types of commercial and industrial property within easy driving distance from our office or your home. If you have an existing book of business or a particular appraisal specialty, we’d be very interested in incentivizing you to incorporate that into our services.
- Conduct commercial property appraisal assignments using timesaving Datappraise narrative software, Valbridge proprietary templates, and our national comps database
- Interact with property owners, managers, brokers, and other real estate professionals for on-site visits, property inspections, verifications, and documentation requests
- Help manage single-property and portfolio assignments efficiently using our state-of-the-art Valbridge Assignment Management System (V-AMS)
- Remain current with all applicable regulations, standards, and best practices
- Identify ways in which you’d like to grow - and let us support you on that journey!
- Competitive compensation
- 401K Plan with company match
- Complimentary $200K Life Insurance
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office work: it’s your call!
- All inspections are within easy driving distance of L.A.
- Supportive network of 200 MAIs and professional opportunities
- All the advantages of a big corporation but none of the downsides
- A collaborative, supportive workplace that wants to help you succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Certified General Appraiser License with 3 years minimum experience preferred
- Familiarity with appraising all types of commercial real estate
- Strong analytical, research, and professional writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with narrative report-writing software a plus
Send Resume To