Standards of Practice
Valbridge Property Advisors provides professional opinions of value and advisory services in accordance with the highest industry standards, reflecting:
- Rigorous independent research and financial analysis
- In-depth knowledge of local real estate markets and property-type performance
- Time-tested judgment
Every Valbridge office is managed by an appraiser who holds the MAI designation of the Appraisal Institute. The MAI designation signifies deep experience in the valuation and evaluation of commercial, industrial, residential and other types of properties. We have 200 MAI appraisers on staff.
The MAI designation is conferred only on appraisal industry professionals who:
- Pass rigorous education requirements
- Pass a final comprehensive examination
- Demonstrate specialized experience and knowledge
- Conduct their professional activities in accordance with the Appraisal Institute Code of Professional Ethics, subject to an enforcement peer review process
- Commit to strict continuing education requirements
Additionally, Valbridge maintains its own organizational peer review process to ensure that property appraisals and evaluations meet consistent company standards for quality and reporting.